ChannelE2E has named Pace Technical Services to its Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2017 list. This list research identifies and honors the top 100 managed service providers based on a ChannelE2E worldwide survey of MSPs, conducted in Q1 2017. Rankings are based on annual recurring revenues in specific vertical markets including financial services, healthcare, legal, not-for-profit, manufacturing, government and education.
Pace demonstrated their commitment to keeping IT operations up and running throughout the Toronto region. We remain focused on managed IT services as well as comprehensive IT technology for small and medium size businesses.
“We are honored to represent Canada as a top 100, managed service provider for IT in North America,” says Michael Sugrue, President of Pace Technical Services. “Our priority has always been to serve the community while providing the best managed IT services for small and medium size businesses in Canada.”
Technology Your Manufacturing Firm Can Trust
Manufacturing firms face significant challenges in today’s modern marketplace. These challenges are most often associated with rising costs, risky supply chains, and local/offshore competition that make it difficult to achieve growth and success. We know that despite the abundance of challenges you’re facing, one of the biggest obstacles is a lack of proper technology guidance to help you make those smart business decisions.
Pace Technical Services has the ISO9001: 2008 certification, which should give you confidence in our commitment to structure and process, allowing you to rest assured knowing that we will provide the quality that manufacturers depend on. PACE Technical Services helps manufacturing firms address challenges while meeting goals and objectives through:
- Mobilizing the workforce through cloud services designed to enable anytime, anywhere access to important files and applications.
- Protecting valuable information with comprehensive IT security services that safeguard against threats of all types.
- Lowering operational costs through managed IT services that give you everything you need for a flat-rate monthly fee.
- Creating a strategic plan that allows you to budget accurately while leveraging the right solutions to achieve goals.
- Proactively preventing downtime, as we go through an entire checklist of best practices that need to be in place.
We also support your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, as we have extensive expertise and experience in integrating and supporting various systems that you depend on to get work done.
The Benefit of Managed IT Services For Large-Scale Manufacturing firms
Manufacturing companies, be they large or small, have some unique aspects of their business that make them a different kind of business from others that rely on a managed service provider. With programs like Syspro, manufacturing project planning and procurement of materials are unique to that industry and would require a MSP that is dedicated to the manufacturing industry.
Manufacturing companies do use typical IT software and hardware for standard office tasks and accounting functionality. What really sets this industry apart, however, is how collaborative it is. Workflow does follow traditional paths such as design, construction and testing. There is also a role played by industry compliance and security in all aspects of the industry.
When it comes to manufacturing companies, not all MSP’s are created equal. You need one that can specialize in the manufacturing industry and has your best interests at heart. Some things to look for are:
- Access to highly trained and specialized staff.
- Supporting the technologies that run your critical core applications such as estimating, accounting, project management, document management and scale management.
- Extensive experience with supporting software such as Sage, Syspro, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and QuickBooks.
- A MSP that provides Mobile Device Management (MDM) and remote access solutions that allow your team to have access to anything, anytime and from anywhere.
- Affordable and comprehensive services, such as standard IT solutions, to go along with the specialized services.
Any good MSP will do a few basic things for every type of industry, but these things are just as important to the Manufacturing industry as to the construction industry or any other. You want one that will be available when you need them as well as one who is up to date on current technology. Hiring an outside IT company will save you money. Having IT in-house means paying them a salary and possibly benefits and 401k. Hiring an outside company negates the salary and 401k, which becomes the problem of their company not yours.
We’re the trusted partner businesses choose when they want to maximize their investment in information technology. There is no catch or gimmick, just experience and expertise businesses throughout Toronto trust. Call PACE Technical Services at 905.763.7896 Ext. 214 or email us at [email protected] to start working with a trusted technology partner that gives you the best results in the industry.